BOY IN HUMAN TORCH HORROR

July 29, 1981     Article

BOY IN HUMAN TORCH HORROR

By Sid Sensation

A gruesome game ended in disaster for 5 year old human torch terror victim Tommy Thompson.

MATCHES

Tiny tot Tommy was playing at his home near a box of matches when he swallowed a battery which he had removed from his brother’s pocket calculator.

HOSPITAL

A doctor at the hospital where Tommy was treated said the battery was removed from Tom’s tummy without difficulty, and he agreed that Tommy was similar to a torch in that there had been a battery inside him.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.Ok
Close
%d bloggers like this: